Saturday, October 17, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL : MILDY ENTERTAINING.

I'm so close to graduating , i can't wait to get the fuck out of high school. Not complaining but I'd be my luck that i would end up and the most diversity-lacking high school most likely in my state. Maybe high school just isn't my "scene", don't get me wrong there are some eccentric people in my school and they're beyond amazing but the ordinary ones...well, no comment.

I've always been a private person so maybe my inability to really open up is hurting my chances of making true friends. I have a few anyway, i think hahaha. we'll find out next year anyway. Ironic i open up into a virtual wasteland but not a live being. Go figure.

On a happier note, I'm going to see the brockton symphony in december and i can't exactly figure out why it's such a big deal to me... Probably, because a special someone is going to be performing.(;I've been fretting about what to wear and my indecisiveness is taking a toll, but i've still got a while.





I really like the floral corsety top with a plain black skirt with some nice (possibly sheer floral?) tights and killlllla shoes which ill post later.

word.

No comments:

Post a Comment